Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cheesecake Cookies





I was searching for a new and exciting cookie recipe and ran across this.

It's from The Pioneer Woman. If you haven't visited her, you must. Not only is her life interesting, she has wonderful recipes and a new cookbook, which of course I have and you are welcome to borrow. You can find her at www.thepioneerwoman.com. (Sorry, I'm having trouble inserting a link, you'll have to cut and paste or type it in). This particular recipe is from her Tasty Kitchen and you can find the link through her site.

The verdict: I love cheesecake, but I like mine plain, no fruit or flavoring, so I thought these were just OK. My husband thought they were delicious. My kids won't touch them with a ten foot pole. I had my youngest son critique them based on the picture from Tasty Kitchen compared to how mine looked. He said "Yours are messy, I hope you're not selling these!"

I'm giving lots of these away, so if you are a recipient, please feel free to post your opinion here. And don't worry, I'm not out of the sugar cookie business, I'll bake some of those this evening after the Colts win!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Delicious, delicious, delicious!!! Can you make us some blueberry?

    ~~Darlene

    ReplyDelete