Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Replacement Cookie Partner




NO, I DID NOT FIRE JOAN!!!! Who would make cakepops for me :)

I replaced my old rolling pin. My wonderful husband got me this rolling pin for Christmas (no, he didn't come up with the idea on his own--I provided him with the photo and told him where to shop). This thing is amazing. It has three thickness settings that are very easy to change. I always "guessed" at cookie thickness and my cookies came out uneven. They are now perfect--all the same thickness.

In case you'd like to try it--it's a Joseph Joseph and costs around $20.00. My DH shopped at the local Williams Sonoma, but it can be bought on-line too.

1 comment:

  1. If 10 mm is the thickest on the roller, how do you use your cookie sticks? That seems too thin to me. I ask only because I do not like the rolling thingy's I got from Michaels and would like to find something else.

    ReplyDelete