Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red, White and Blue





When I contacted Jenny (who lives in Long Island, NY) about winning our "Jimmie Cone" contest, I told her that I would send her 4th of July cookies. She said that would be wonderful, could I address the package to her son who would turn 6 on June 29th. So instead of the typical 4th cookies, I personalized these for his birthday. I just hope they make it without getting damaged. By the way, we don't ship cookies--she won our contest so we made an exception.

Also this week, thanks to Julie for baseball cookie order and donation.

1 comment:

  1. They just arrived and Andrew is very happy. So kind and so special. I am going to make a donation to your cause for your kindness. Not one was broken and I wish you shipped. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete